No Win No Fee Injury Claims

The One-Stop Australian Injury Helpdesk…

If you need some advice as to whether you have a claim for compensation, fill in a contact form on the right side of this page and find out whether you can make a claim for compensation.  We can provide injury compensation advice across Australia.  If you are injured in a motor vehicle accident, in a workplace accident, or if you feel you have a public liability claim or medical negligence claim we are here to ensure you receive the right advice.  We work with compensation lawyers who will not charge if you do not win your case.

Personal Injury

If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident or you have any other type of motor accident claim, if you have been injured at work or in a workplace environment, if you have been injured in a public liability situation or you feel that there has been medical negligence regarding your treatment then we can assist in obtaining the right advice for you to see whether you have a claim for compensation.  In some cases you do not need to prove negligence to succeed in your compensation claim.  The fact that you were injured may be enough for you to claim compensation.  We have experienced specialist compensation lawyers and solicitors who can help you pursue your personal injury claim.


Motor Accident Injury

If you have suffered injury in a motor vehicle accident because of the fault of another party, you can claim compensation.  Motor accident injury claims can be a tough process.  We can help you have all your rights easily explained to you to decide if you are entitled to make a compensation claim. 


Workplace Injury

When you face an accident, compensation is the primary concern you may ask for, especially when it’s the fault of someone else. However, to seek compensation, it is not important to have someone at fault. In case you are injured at work, you will be entitled to seek compensation, including partial or full payment of salary along with settlement of travel expenses, funeral expenses, nursing, rehabilitation cost, medical expenses and hospital bills.


Public Liability Claims

A public space or business premises remains busy all day long and receives excessive foot traffic. So, the property owners or businesses are responsible for any personal injuries or accidents occur on their presence. Businesses take public liability insurance these days. In case you are injured at a public space, the manager/owner of the premises is responsible for your claim. 


Product Liability Claims

The Australian consumer law states that suppliers and manufacturers of goods and services can be responsible for your injuries in a personal injury claim if specific standards of safety and the quality of the product are not met.  You need to obtain advice from one of our compensation lawyers as to whether you have a claim.

Read More